Monday, April 11, 2011

Adjusting the laces properly is a must

As soon as I opened the box and found everything intact and as new. I was ready for my leg workout.

Adjusting the laces properly is a must. E 'come from the factory like most shoes. It was not laced through every hole. I have repaired and said lace shoes fit good and tight. I felt the support of the ankle and was able to tighten them as the beginning of snowboarding, but not so tight that it is unpleasant. I left out of the rack.

The squat is something I like. Honestly, I like a bit 'more now full support for my feet. These Steve Madden Pumps were great the first time. NO during the break was needed. They were comfortable, gave strong ankle support and allowed me to do full squats without annoying foot problems. I felt my feet were flat and firmly on the floor a good grip. As for the leg press, same thing. NO odd arches, no slippage, and good solid firm foot placement a good pressing motion.

I only use these shoes daily leg. That's really where I want to support. I can not wear them outside to go around. They are like sports gloves. Used in this environment is appropriate. The soles of Steve Madden Sandals are good for traction in a soft, flat gym. These special shoes are not made to be used as a street shoe. It would be a big mistake. You will wear the tread in days and be at $ 100 very quickly. But in the gym, where they are intended to be, these shoes were incredibly superior.

My overall reaction and opinion of my Otomix workout shoes are very favorable. I recommend them to anyone looking for some comfortable, high quality, durable footwear that is designed specifically for the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment